Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jerking My Chain

Legacy Evidence: More liberal, cool designs rejected, conservative ones accepted

My Legacy Practice: Submit more conservative designs

Their New Directive: New Design Desired! I don't know what, just something new.

My New Practice: Apprehensively design a variety of moderately more liberal designs.

Their Next Suggestion: Not radical enough! "I WANT TO GET YOU TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!" -Direct quote from management

My New Practice: Design cool, balanced new designs which are both conservative and liberal at the same time and which I am proud of.

Their Next Suggestion: Looks good, but try one version with a SLIGHT alteration to the legacy design

Final analysis: All new designs REJECTED, please continue to "develop" the SLIGHT alteration version.

!!!FUCK!!!

No comments: